Come To Australia Come To Australia

excellent voice over!

the horrible animals were funny, but the voices were even better. are you trying to sound like George from that Volvic water commercial? you sound just like him.

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

goddamn!

that was awesome!
I'm kinda of a sucker for Stop-Mo animation but that was really imaginative and original. I loved the set design and the black light effect (though Ive seen used before elsewhere, your take on it is original in its own right).

Junior Junior

ussually I don'y really enjoy your videos...

but this was truly exceptional.
It moved at a very nice pace and every part of it was worth watching. I think I will add you to my list of my favorite artists.

good job.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

I beat it

It was really fun.
but near the end with all the missiles it was fuckin hard!

Super Smash Bro Quiz V2 Super Smash Bro Quiz V2

poorly made

not only are the questions easy, but the questions need to be edited becuase some of the questions have an incorrect right answer.

The Junk Yard The Junk Yard

Unfun

the music was good and the graphics were nice but overall this is a terribly boring and slow paced.
much like folding laundry.

M.Bison Remix (Punchfest Ver.) M.Bison Remix (Punchfest Ver.)

very Jumpy!

This is a excellent song to remix. from start to finish this song badass as it is energetic! when the bass kicks in you can can kinda visualize the trouble approaching! that weird instrument at 0:21 makes this song ultra badass. I can't wait to hear the finished version, cuz I would love to hear a longer version.

Majora's Mask - Inverted Majora's Mask - Inverted

very nice

this is very epic. good choice of instruments. only problom is that it is a tad too repetitive, but other wise this particular remix has been stuck in my head all day.

DKC2 Wasp Hive Remix DKC2 Wasp Hive Remix

Excellent!

Awesome! One of the best peices in the whole series.
The choice of intruments is great in this song, from bass's to percussion.
excellent job!

DJtheSdotcom responds:

Thanks!

Satan Meets a fat man Satan Meets a fat man

HA hA cool!
I saw that jelly roll comic a while ago but I did not know that the tin creature was Satan, interesting interperate

JWBalsley responds:

Yeah, I think in the comic he had a diffrent name but that's pretty much what he was. Thanks!

Stop yer wine'in page 14 Stop yer wine'in page 14

HA!!

oh man I do like where this is going!
things don't look good for grime!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, don't worry, Hadji won't kill Grime, he will simply "correct" him.

Cheers!

Cifii Cifii

Imaginative yet sexy

She looks like a very cool Science Fiction character. I'm kinda a sucker for fetish fashion, the wierd handle appendage on her head is just adorable, and the billowing extremities are a classy touch too.
the biggest problem with this drawing is her midsection and hips are so tiny also the outlines bordering them are kinda heavy.