All 54 art Reviews

Satan Meets a fat man Satan Meets a fat man

HA hA cool!
I saw that jelly roll comic a while ago but I did not know that the tin creature was Satan, interesting interperate

JWBalsley responds:

Yeah, I think in the comic he had a diffrent name but that's pretty much what he was. Thanks!

Stop yer wine'in page 14 Stop yer wine'in page 14

HA!!

oh man I do like where this is going!
things don't look good for grime!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, don't worry, Hadji won't kill Grime, he will simply "correct" him.

Cheers!

Cifii Cifii

Imaginative yet sexy

She looks like a very cool Science Fiction character. I'm kinda a sucker for fetish fashion, the wierd handle appendage on her head is just adorable, and the billowing extremities are a classy touch too.
the biggest problem with this drawing is her midsection and hips are so tiny also the outlines bordering them are kinda heavy.

Chainsaw Chainsaw

lol!

I actually just noticed that her arm IS a chainsaw! shes so voluptous I did't even notice...

but yeah she looks very similar to the girls made by Miss Van, her images are very powerful, you'd like her work.

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Oh? I hadn't even noticed; but I see where you're drawing it from. haha thanks (:

Spartan Spartan

I don't really play halo much...

and I don't need to, to appreciate this painting. this is beautiful, some of the objects look kinda wierd but the colors are great, I just wish the photo itself was a bit better.

Missy Missy

quaint

its simple yet so imaginative. the pug with the eye patch is a nice touch too.

Roofles Paris Roofles Paris

I saw you at Dumm!

It's good to see you got here too!
your comics are hilarious!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks a lot Chiefx, I'm glad you appreciate them.

Cheers!

Samus's dress Samus's dress

cute

her dress is pretty, but her shiny shoes and blue socks are sickeningly sweet.

@Shadman: for fucks sake, can't anyone appreciate innocent renderings of the female form without you soiling it for those who actually can appreciate it? jesus christ, we get it! your embracing your inner psycho-rapist-whateverthefuckyouare, jolly good for you!

But, Doctor...!? But, Doctor...!?

interesting character design

for some reason the thumbnail reminded me of a kinda old Popeye cartoon style, probably the head shape. it's like some strange hybrid between that and one of Junko Mizuno's nurses. you should look her book Pure Trance, you would prorbly like the character design in there.

"Though you'll have to excuse this picture... I'm no good at this whole art thing."
bah! you should be more proud of your work! this really stands out! among your other pieces in your gallery.

JoSilver responds:

Cool Beans!

I never heard of "Pure Trance" maybe I'll check it out. As for Popeye I never guessed anyone would think that. But I guess your right now that I think about it.

Thanks!

Velociraptor Velociraptor

gorgeous

just gorgeous
I really like the little hearts hanging on her eye lashes, it's a nice touch, it kinda reminds me of Camille Rose Garcia's girls, slick and almost oily eyes. the detail is fantastic btw. I have two things to ask you though, what program did you make this in? and what exactly is the saddle for? (lol)