M.Bison Remix (Punchfest Ver.) M.Bison Remix (Punchfest Ver.)

very Jumpy!

This is a excellent song to remix. from start to finish this song badass as it is energetic! when the bass kicks in you can can kinda visualize the trouble approaching! that weird instrument at 0:21 makes this song ultra badass. I can't wait to hear the finished version, cuz I would love to hear a longer version.

Majora's Mask - Inverted Majora's Mask - Inverted

very nice

this is very epic. good choice of instruments. only problom is that it is a tad too repetitive, but other wise this particular remix has been stuck in my head all day.

DKC2 Wasp Hive Remix DKC2 Wasp Hive Remix

Excellent!

Awesome! One of the best peices in the whole series.
The choice of intruments is great in this song, from bass's to percussion.
excellent job!

DJtheSdotcom responds:

Thanks!

Metroid Prime 2: Deep Torvus Metroid Prime 2: Deep Torvus

Remarkable!

you remade this really well. I love that super low bass, I actually could not even hear it until I put on some good headphones. The only thing I don't like is that snare but other than that it's perfect. seriously it's just beautiful, the low bass sounds so ambeint and spooky, much like how you would expect it to be in the deep water.

You should be proud of this one.
what program do you use anyway?

*Notice to other listeners* Wear good headphones when listening to this, otherwise it wont sound the way it should.

Wolfen150 responds:

Wow, thanks. =D I really appreciate your honest and kind review. I'll definitely take it into thought when I make more music.

I used Fruityloops to make this. And I think I'll put your notice in my author's comments since I made this in very good headphones, and I played it at a friends house and I couldn't hear the bass either.

Sonic 2 - Final Boss (cover) Sonic 2 - Final Boss (cover)

awesome

considering you did this all from memory. I use garage band too but I could never find the right instruments. What ones are in this song?

Chemical Plant (Smooth Trance) Chemical Plant (Smooth Trance)

very nice

This was probably the best song in Sonic 2 by far. You have remade it perfectly without totally replicating it. I have been keeping an eye on the audio portal lately and the work you have been submitting lately is very nice. keep it up.

Pianosketcher responds:

thanks

flying battery zone 2 flying battery zone 2

sounds great.

some of those insrtements sound familar to me. do you use garage band? I tried to make this song on that program but gave up on it.

fuzzum111 responds:

No I am useing fruity loops, the newest version.

Thanks for the comment.

Majora's Mask - Skull Kid Majora's Mask - Skull Kid

The organ is good.

but I can see what your not satisfied with. if you could somehow record a clashing sound instead of the cymbal, it would sound so much better.

ReploidCiel responds:

I do have this nice orchestral clash, but I thought it'd be way too overpowering to put in this song. The cymbal just seemed more appropriate.

LoZ Deep Aquatic Labyrinth LoZ Deep Aquatic Labyrinth

awesome remix!

I would have never guessed one could turn this song into such a haunting melody. seriously, this sounds really creepy. good job.

Uberbot27 responds:

I've been thinking that the song, if merged with Luigi's mansion theme somehow... Ah, I think I've done this theme too many times, but at the same time I may need them on a project I may do in the future... *shrugs*
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks,
-TJ

Sonic 2 Act BOSS remix Sonic 2 Act BOSS remix

really nice intro

but there hardly any variation to the main melody.
It gets just a bit repetitive.

Pianosketcher responds:

I kind of just threw this together. But thanks for the reveiw.