Come To Australia Come To Australia

excellent voice over!

the horrible animals were funny, but the voices were even better. are you trying to sound like George from that Volvic water commercial? you sound just like him.

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

goddamn!

that was awesome!
I'm kinda of a sucker for Stop-Mo animation but that was really imaginative and original. I loved the set design and the black light effect (though Ive seen used before elsewhere, your take on it is original in its own right).

Junior Junior

ussually I don'y really enjoy your videos...

but this was truly exceptional.
It moved at a very nice pace and every part of it was worth watching. I think I will add you to my list of my favorite artists.

good job.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing!

This is a surprising but great submission, considering you do mostly Sonic stuff.
yeah this pretty much features the best things that newgrounds has to offer....

except...

you forgot Salad Fingers, I mean David Firth has contributed so much here and I am a huge fan of his stuff. I'm really sad that Salad fingers wasn't included T-T

Either way that was moving and I enjoyed every second of it, really I can't see how anybody can't enjoy this, Good job. :)

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Very nice

For your first stop-motion. most people start at a really low framerate and it looks awful, but this moves at a decent pace. I have done a bit of work on this kind of stuff and I ought to submit it here but I don't know how to use flash. Congrats on getting front page dude.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Sets new standard in terms of animation for SS.

Although in terms of comedy it was good but not spectacular. Some I got a good laugh out of while a few others left me thinking "wtf?" Regardless the only fair way to review this thing is to review each short individually.
#1: Decent animation, but a tiny bit predictable, the expression on mario's face was funny and the ads in the background were a nice touch. pretty good, but that whole "Drowning hazard" bit seems to be getting old though.
#2: good animation, excellent sound FX, decent humor, but a bit lacking in terms of voice acting. Using the enemies as characters may hold new comedic territory. good idea.
#3: great animation, good voice acting, I laugh every time I see it. an all around good short. you get a cookie Bit-Master. :)
#4: Excellent animation, great sound, Truly exceptional voices, but not particularly funny.
#5: Good animation, sound and voice acting but really stale humor :(.
#6: see #1
#7: This one cracks me up every time! I think that the sonic Ownage counter should be a new trend in SS. also the animation was Just amazing on this one.
you too get a cookie. :)
#8: Best part in the entire volume! Seriously does Insector write his own jokes for these sonic shorts? because his part in volume 3 was also great. good animation, great voices, incredible humor considering the variety of different humor in this one. lottsa cookies for Insector.
#9: Very good animation, good voice acting, but its weird as far as humor goes. I'm a bit lost on the angry fiac bit and the gay joke just didn't appeal to me, but it was still funny.
#10: I really like the style of animation in this one. the voice acting was good but Ruoge's voice was a tad too quiet though.
#11: really predictable, could see that ending a mile away.
#12: I thought the animation was good and the joke was funny, but I don't recognize what that voice over was from. either way that sonic KO counter had me laughing.
#13: I don't get this one at all. seriously I failed to see any humor in that one at all.
#14: I liked the animation style but the sound and voice acting was not that great. also seems to drag on a little bit at the end.
#15: Good animation, and voices in this one and disturbing too. Egg man is a very funny character IMO.
#16: I like the cartoonish style in this one too. voice acting is good and it moves at a good pace so that the humor doesn't spoil too quickly.
#17: Great animation in this one, I like the Wax's coloring style in these shorts. The voice acting was great and I got a chuckle out of this one too.
#18: I liked this one. It is interesting to see how that actual cartoon sequence was translated into a flash animation. I didn't quite understand the humor though cause I have never really seen any of the cartoons but this isn't the first time I Have seen humor directed at that broadcasting company. excellent way to end this volume.
Overall I thought the animation was great but some of the jokes were a tad alienating or predictable. The new voting system for eliminating bad shorts in theory should work and is a great idea, but then if you consider who is voting on the shorts then you might see where the problems of narrow humor may come in. Also the menus are improving drastically with each volume. Kudos To all the people who worked hard on this collaboration and I look forward to the next volume. Just be careful with the humor, its getting harder and harder to come up with fresh humor for this series as I would imagine.

-chieftx

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

very clever

Yeah that pretty much sums it up as to what newgrounds is. It was that thumbnail of salad fingers that drew me to this one.
good job.

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

Hey I saw this at the gold key awards!

Although I could not hear the voices too well there so I could understand what was going on better on NG. you remember me? maker of the subspace prism? anyway now that I understand what was going on, I thought the voice acting was great and the sound was good overall. I really see how much the video quality suffers though, cause the one at the show was a lot less Skippy than this. the dialog was creative and original and the animation was well done. If it can get front page on newgrounds than I can definitely see this going to nationals.

Pixmintro responds:

Hey man, glad to hear from you. That movie you made was awesome! :D Thanks, I hope this movie fares well in Nationals, last thing I need is an upset :P. Anyway, talk to you later.

Also, this movie runs way better with little loss in "Medium" quality, I'll probably design a quality switch for the next movie.

The Clay Hulk 2 The Clay Hulk 2

LOL!

probably the funniest claymation I have seen on newgrounds.
It has some excellent sound effects, humorous voiceovers, decent animation and it moves at a decent pace. great job.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

funny

for like 5 seconds, thats it.
it's not bad just, short. I wish people would realize that frontpage flashs are not all amazing comedy or animation and stop whining. it can be anything that the NG team decides, and apparently some of those decisions are made completely on a whim. :D